Canada holds the reputation of being the perfect blend of modernity and nature preserved in its pristine glory. The surreal paces landscaping this northern neighbor of the USA will fill you with sublime joy. The Canadian destinations can be explored at a leisurely pace with best packages offered by motorhome hire services.
The larger than life spots that should essentially feature in your must visit list of Canada have been handpicked for your ready reference.
1) Vancouver: The ambience of this city vibrates with sports and as such was aptly chosen to host the prestigious Winter Olympic games of 2010. The Grouse Mountain is ideal for skiing, Wreck Beach perfect for surfing and the Stanley Park for bushwalking. The quaint museums, chic shops and cultural charms are hard to resist.
2) Banff: This small mountain town is luxuriously cradled in the magnanimous lap of the Canadian Rockies. The scenic spot is ideally suited for adventure seekers wishing to have fun hiking or skiing. The sumptuous hotels offer best spa therapy which will rejuvenate your drooping soul. The thriving nightlife will enamor the pleasure seekers.
3) Montreal: Imposing modern skyscrapers are juxtaposed against quaint architectural wonders in the city which sees a commingling of the British and French. Party lovers will simply love the excitement and thrill in the air. You can go on a shopping spree at the Boulevard Saint-Laurent shopping district.
4) Niagara Falls: The famous natural site is flocked by visitors who go behind themselves with admiration. The Niagara river drops sharply by about 170 feet at an astounding rate of 68 miles/hour. The idyllic site is adorned with trendy shops, museums, casinos and wineries.
5) Toronto: The city precinct houses a multitude of cultural pockets in Little India, Korea Town and Greek Town. It is veritably the melting pot of different cultures.
6) Ottawa: The Capital of Canada boasts of a laidback ambience and is populated by museums and cultural spots. During the spring season, the entire city is enveloped by the vivacity of colorful tulips.
7) Victoria Island: The Island makes one reminisce of the culture inherited from the British. The stately Empress is ideal for taking sips of tea in the afternoon. The slopes of the island makes ideal place for skiing. You can also catch exciting glimpses of whales from the harbor.
8) Quebec City: The quaint buildings belonging to the 17th and 18th century have a timeless appeal which is further intensified by the alluring fragrance of freshly baked bread in the air. The cobblestone streets remind one of Paris.
9) Halifax: The city of Halifax boasts of numerous maritime attractions. The historic wharf and the Maritime Museum of the Atlantic are worth visiting.
10) Saint John, New Brunswick: This place is frequented by people who seek the closeness of nature in its pristine glory. The shipping terminals shelter beneath them hiking trails and painstakingly preserved shoreline.
You can avail competitively priced motorhome hire in Canada to explore the length and breadth of the place at your own pace.